Isnin, 2 November 2009

Bad Day

Salam Pembaca n' Pelawat:Just Nk Post Video Nie..Lagu Lame But Byak Mean nyer

Had Bad Day By: Daniel Powter




Lyric Here

Where is the moment we needed the most::You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost::
They tell me your blue skies fade to gray::They tell me your passion's gone away::
And I don't need no carryin' on::

You stand in the line just to hit a new low::You're faking a smile with the coffee you go::
You tell me your life's been way off line::You're falling to pieces every time::
And I don't need no carryin' on::

Because you had a bad day::You're taking one down::You sing a sad song just to turn it around::
You say you don't know::You tell me don't lie::You work at a smile and you go for a ride::
You had a bad day::The camera don't lie::You're coming back down and you really don't mind::
You had a bad day::You had a bad day::

Will you need a blue sky holiday?::The point is they laugh at what you say::And I don't need no carryin' on::

You had a bad day::You're taking one down::You sing a sad song just to turn it around::
You say you don't know::You tell me don't lie::You work at a smile and you go for a ride::
You had a bad day::The camera don't lie::You're coming back down and you really don't mind::
You had a bad day::

(Oooh.. a holiday..)

Sometimes the system goes on the blink::And the whole thing turns out wrong::
You might not make it back and you know::That you could be well oh that strong::
And I'm not wrong::

(yeah...)

So where is the passion when you need it the most::Oh you and I::
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost::

Cause you had a bad day::You're taking one down::You sing a sad song just to turn it around::
You say you don't know::You tell me don't lie::You work at a smile and you go for a ride::
You had a bad day::You've seen what you like::And how does it feel for one more time::
You had a bad day::You had a bad day::

0 Comments: